My child is sick. What do I do?
If your child has ANY symptoms of COVID-19
- Fever 100 or higher
- shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- persistent headache
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
- Isolate for 10 days. Your child may return on the 11th day or
- Supply the school with a NEGATIVE COVID PCR TEST or
- Supply the school with a doctors note that states the symptoms are NOT DUE TO COVID
Free testing at our District Office. Here is the link for more information.
Please email these items to Ms. Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a PRINTED copy to school the morning that your student is returning so we can verify the note and check the student in.
If your student has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they will need to quarantine for 10 days and may return on the 11th day. Exposure is being within 6 feet of a COVID positive individual for 15 minutes or more.
Contact your students teacher if you wish to get them work while they are out.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 510-317-4901.